I had to drive to McMinnville from Oregon City to do something yesterday. On the way home, while passing through Newberg, I stopped at Newberg Ford to see what they had in new Diesel Pickups. My 2000 Ford Excursion V-10 has 169,000 miles on it and despite still running and looking good, I'm considering replacing it with a new Ford F-350 diesel to tow my 26' toy hauler trailer.

I walked into the showroom and there was one fellow sitting on the couch in front of the large, H.D. flat screen TV as the Green Bay vs 49'ers football game was about to begin. I made a few comments about the cold temps there and the guy sitting on the couch with, I assume his son, asked me if I was going to give a play-by-play narrative during the entire game. I said, no, I would be leaving soon. He flat out told me to get out now. (!)

I asked who he thought he was and he gave me his business card that said he was the Sales Manager, a Mr. Brad Wallrich. I said, OK, I'll leave and I won't come back. He said, "Good Riddance".

He must have assumed the dealer showroom was his private living room or something.

I'm a disabled retired U.S. Navy Veteran and I certainly don't appreciate being treated that way by some goof.

You bet your stars I won't ever come back to Newberg Ford!

I filed a complaint with Ford Corporate, too.

Had an Experience with Newberg Ford?

Comments

When you end up buying a Dodge or GM pickup, send a copy of the paperwork to the Regional Ford office.