Newberg Ford - I was treated Extremely Rudely by the "Sales Manager" on Game Day
I had to drive to McMinnville from Oregon City to do something yesterday. On the way home, while passing through Newberg, I stopped at Newberg Ford to see what they had in new Diesel Pickups. My 2000 Ford Excursion V-10 has 169,000 miles on it and despite still running and looking good, I'm considering replacing it with a new Ford F-350 diesel to tow my 26' toy hauler trailer.
I walked into the showroom and there was one fellow sitting on the couch in front of the large, H.D. flat screen TV as the Green Bay vs 49'ers football game was about to begin. I made a few comments about the cold temps there and the guy sitting on the couch with, I assume his son, asked me if I was going to give a play-by-play narrative during the entire game. I said, no, I would be leaving soon. He flat out told me to get out now. (!)
I asked who he thought he was and he gave me his business card that said he was the Sales Manager, a Mr. Brad Wallrich. I said, OK, I'll leave and I won't come back. He said, "Good Riddance".
He must have assumed the dealer showroom was his private living room or something.
I'm a disabled retired U.S. Navy Veteran and I certainly don't appreciate being treated that way by some goof.
You bet your stars I won't ever come back to Newberg Ford!
I filed a complaint with Ford Corporate, too.1244bad9 review #468967
You may also like
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "I purchased a 1100cc go cart from power sports max and it is junk. Breaks every time I ride it. Does not go as fast as they advertise. They..."
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "The Jackson Family has been fighting to keep their family home for 2000 days. I am a divorced mother of two and fully aware of how important it is for..."
- "Over the past year, I've ordered maybe 10 pairs of shoes from Steve Madden. Out of those 10 pairs I think only one came packaged in an acceptable fashion. All..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "My fiance bought me a Prince Street Mini Satchel in Metallic Rose Gold at the Coach store in the Ingram Mall in San Antonio Texas. The DRings(I think thats what..."