Newberg Ford - I was treated Extremely Rudely by the "Sales Manager" on Game Day
I had to drive to McMinnville from Oregon City to do something yesterday. On the way home, while passing through Newberg, I stopped at Newberg Ford to see what they had in new Diesel Pickups. My 2000 Ford Excursion V-10 has 169,000 miles on it and despite still running and looking good, I'm considering replacing it with a new Ford F-350 diesel to tow my 26' toy hauler trailer.
I walked into the showroom and there was one fellow sitting on the couch in front of the large, H.D. flat screen TV as the Green Bay vs 49'ers football game was about to begin. I made a few comments about the cold temps there and the guy sitting on the couch with, I assume his son, asked me if I was going to give a play-by-play narrative during the entire game. I said, no, I would be leaving soon. He flat out told me to get out now. (!)
I asked who he thought he was and he gave me his business card that said he was the Sales Manager, a Mr. Brad Wallrich. I said, OK, I'll leave and I won't come back. He said, "Good Riddance".
He must have assumed the dealer showroom was his private living room or something.
I'm a disabled retired U.S. Navy Veteran and I certainly don't appreciate being treated that way by some goof.
You bet your stars I won't ever come back to Newberg Ford!
I filed a complaint with Ford Corporate, too.review #468967
You may also like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager..."
- "Mediacom is the only internet provider in our area. Our internet service goes out constantly. The customer service representatives are incompetent and rude. The technicians also are never able to..."