Newberg Ford - I was treated Extremely Rudely by the "Sales Manager" on Game Day

I had to drive to McMinnville from Oregon City to do something yesterday. On the way home, while passing through Newberg, I stopped at Newberg Ford to see what they had in new Diesel Pickups. My 2000 Ford Excursion V-10 has 169,000 miles on it and despite still running and looking good, I'm considering replacing it with a new Ford F-350 diesel to tow my 26' toy hauler trailer.

I walked into the showroom and there was one fellow sitting on the couch in front of the large, H.D. flat screen TV as the Green Bay vs 49'ers football game was about to begin. I made a few comments about the cold temps there and the guy sitting on the couch with, I assume his son, asked me if I was going to give a play-by-play narrative during the entire game. I said, no, I would be leaving soon. He flat out told me to get out now. (!)

I asked who he thought he was and he gave me his business card that said he was the Sales Manager, a Mr. Brad Wallrich. I said, OK, I'll leave and I won't come back. He said, "Good Riddance".

He must have assumed the dealer showroom was his private living room or something.

I'm a disabled retired U.S. Navy Veteran and I certainly don't appreciate being treated that way by some goof.

You bet your stars I won't ever come back to Newberg Ford!

I filed a complaint with Ford Corporate, too.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 06, 2014 #769218

When you end up buying a Dodge or GM pickup, send a copy of the paperwork to the Regional Ford office.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Newberg Ford. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Newberg Ford.
Filing a new complaint about