Newberg Ford - I was treated Extremely Rudely by the "Sales Manager" on Game Day
I had to drive to McMinnville from Oregon City to do something yesterday. On the way home, while passing through Newberg, I stopped at Newberg Ford to see what they had in new Diesel Pickups. My 2000 Ford Excursion V-10 has 169,000 miles on it and despite still running and looking good, I'm considering replacing it with a new Ford F-350 diesel to tow my 26' toy hauler trailer.
I walked into the showroom and there was one fellow sitting on the couch in front of the large, H.D. flat screen TV as the Green Bay vs 49'ers football game was about to begin. I made a few comments about the cold temps there and the guy sitting on the couch with, I assume his son, asked me if I was going to give a play-by-play narrative during the entire game. I said, no, I would be leaving soon. He flat out told me to get out now. (!)
I asked who he thought he was and he gave me his business card that said he was the Sales Manager, a Mr. Brad Wallrich. I said, OK, I'll leave and I won't come back. He said, "Good Riddance".
He must have assumed the dealer showroom was his private living room or something.
I'm a disabled retired U.S. Navy Veteran and I certainly don't appreciate being treated that way by some goof.
You bet your stars I won't ever come back to Newberg Ford!
I filed a complaint with Ford Corporate, too.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."
- "The picture on the box is very deceiving. Makes the cart looks much bigger. On sale for 15.99. Reg 49.99. You kidding me? My 86 year old other bought two...."
- "I am working on a 2110 gex motor that came to the shop missing and running poorly and backfireing out nbr 3 and 4 carbs with 197 miles since install..."